Justice Lebovits has been an adjunct professor of law for 32 years, currently at Columbia, Fordham, and NYU. Students at Fordham, New York Law School, and St. John’s have each elected him Adjunct Law Professor of the Year. He has authored six books and more than 300 articles and given hundreds of CLEs on legal writing, ethics, criminal practice, and landlord-tenant law for bar associations, government organizations, and the New York State Court System. He will also be known to many New York lawyers because he has authored the Legal Writer Column for the New York State Bar Journal since 2001.
Justice Lebovits will share easy-to remember and simple-to-understand methods of persuasive writing and the essential elements of a winning brief — from cover to conclusion, including storytelling, theme, organization, style, rhetoric, ethics, and legal method.
- Monday, April 23, 2018 | Long Island
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 | Westchester
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 | NYC (Manhattan)
- Monday, April 30, 2018 | Syracuse
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018 | Rochester
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 | Buffalo
- Friday, May 4, 2018 | Albany
NYSBA Members: $125 | Non-Members: $225
4.0 MCLE Credits in Skills