Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Wyoming
Join the Federal Trade Commission and the Wyoming Attorney General's Office for a webinar about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Wyoming on April 24, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm MT
- the top scams reported in Wyoming
- tips for identifying the latest scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Wyoming Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division
HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINAR
- Join the webinar online(link is external). (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
- To hear the webinar, you must call (800) 260-0718. Give the operator the webinar name: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Wyoming.
Under the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) or other laws, we may be required to disclose to outside organizations the information you provide when you pre-register. The Commission will consider all timely and responsive public comments, whether filed in paper or electronic form, and as a matter of discretion, we make every effort to remove home contact information for individuals from the public comments before posting them on the FTC website.
This event is open to the public and may be photographed, videotaped, webcast, or otherwise recorded. By participating in this event, you are agreeing that your image — and anything you say or submit — may be posted indefinitely at ftc.gov or on one of the Commission's publicly available social media sites.