Lucas, does your bank help or hurt your future? If you feel stuck putting
your money in big banks or Wall Street investment funds, you should know
about an alternative option which supports the future we all want to bring about:
Aspiration is a financial firm with a conscience. You can open a top-rated checking account or invest with Aspiration while knowing that your money is doing good—and isn’t funding Wall Street or the fossil fuel industry.
Also, if you sign up, please use one of the links in this email and Aspiration will help fund Daily Kos. That way, we all win!
Click here to start your account with Aspiration and support Daily Kos today.
Read the email below for more information.
Executive Campaign Director, Daily Kos
Lucas, Big Banks - including Chase, Bank of America, Citi and Wells Fargo - have funneled almost $90 billion dollars of their customers' deposits into extreme fossil fuel projects. And they spend millions every year for campaign contributions and lobbyists so Washington continues to do their bidding.
With the Trump administration bent on walking back policies that address the threat of climate change and give Big Banks more power, it’s time to take matters into our own hands.
When you pull your deposits from banks who invest in fossil fuel and switch to Aspiration, the green financial firm with a conscience, you send a message – and you end up with more money in your pocket.
The Huffington Post wrote that Aspiration is “channeling Elizabeth Warren to change the face of banking.” And Ozy declared that “if you feel the Bern,” Aspiration is a financial company “you may actually like.” And Money Magazine named Aspiration’s enviro-friendly Checking Account the “Best Checking Account in America.”
Open an Aspiration account today in less than 10 minutes. Here’s what you get:
- No ATM fees ever, anywhere in the world. And no monthly fees. (The average fees at Bank of America are $497 a year)
- A checking account interest rate that is up to 100 times higher than that offered by Big Banks like Wells Fargo and others
- Sustainable, fossil fuel-free, firearm-free investment options with high performance
- Customers choose the fee they think Aspiration deserves – even if it is zero
- Spend to save the planet with AIM people/planet rating scores built into the checking app
- And Aspiration donates 10% of every dollar it makes to charitable micro-loans for low-income Americans
Change your bank. Change your world. Because the truth is, they both could use some change right about now.
Co-founder and CEO, Aspiration