Dear Colleagues and Friends,
I attach an invitation to an upcoming fundraiser and hope that you can help out by attending and donating. I also attach a brief letter from Tom Principe, a partner at Kramer, Dilloff, the firm sponsoring this fundraising event. Please also share the invitation and letter with other friends, so that they can join us and donate, too.
If you would, please send me a list of attendees, so that I may provide it to security, which will make your entry into the building and up to Kramer, Dilloff's offices a little more expedient.
Thank you and kind regards,
# # #
From the Desk of Thomas J. Principe, Esq.
Partner at Kramer, Dilloff, Livingston & Moore ...
This year Judge Nancy M. Bannon is running for election for Justice of the Supreme Court, New York County. Judge Bannon has distinguished herself in the legal community and in a career dedicated to public service for over 30 years. This service includes:
• Twice found “Most Highly Qualified” by the New York County Democratic Party’s Independent
Judicial Screening Panel.
• Acting Justice of the Supreme Court, NY County, 2013 ‐ 2016
• Judge of the Civil Court of the City of New York, NY County, Feb – Dec 2011
• Judge of the Civil Court of the City of New York, assigned to Kings County, Jan 2011 – Jan 2012
• Acting Judge of the Family Court, Bronx County, Jan 2010 – Jan 2011
• Judge of the Family Court, Richmond County, Jan 2009 – Dec 2009
• Principal Court Attorney to Hon. Deborah Kaplan, Supreme Court, NY County, Jan 2007–Dec 2008
• Principal Court Attorney to Hon. Deborah Kaplan, Criminal Court, City of NY, Jan 2002–Jan 2007
• Principal Appellate Court Attorney – Appellate Division, Second Department, Aug 1987‐Jan 2002
• Court Attorney to Hon. Joanne Ferdinand – Criminal Court, City of NY, NY County, May‐Aug 1987
• Litigation Associate – Finkelstein, Borah, Schwartz, Altschuler and Goldstein, P.C., NYC
Sep 1986 – May 1987
• Arbitrator – Small Claims Court, City of NY Sep 1996 ‐ Dec 2008
• Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctor, 1986
We are proud to support Judge Nancy Bannon. Your support will help ensure that the outstanding service Judge Bannon has rendered on behalf of the people of New York will continue.
Thomas J. Principe, Esq.
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND AN
ELECTION RECEPTION FUNDRAISER FOR JUDGE NANCY BANNON
Supreme Court of the State of New York New York County
WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2016
KRAMER, DILLOF, LIVINGSTON & MOORE
217 BROADWAY, 10TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10007